Perfect for a young family, first homebuyers or an investor, this tidy townhouse set in a small complex of six, provides two sun filled levels and a generous outdoor area to enjoy. The sought-after location is only minutes from Centro Roselands.
Nestled on the high side of the street with remoted city views from upstairs. Enjoying a whisper quiet cul de sac setting, a stroll from McCallums Hill Public School and Canterbury Golf Course.
• Spacious open plan living room offers good sized dining space
• Features easy-care tiled floors, an abundance of natural light
• Main bedroom features walk in wardrobe and ensuite
• Paved undercover entertaining patio set in private courtyard
• Modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher & ample cabinetry
• Double automated garage with internal access
• Internal laundry with WC, only common wall is the garage
• Low strata rate – $373 per quarter only – NBN ready.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||133|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||80|
|Median Rental Price||$355 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|