Located in a charming Art Deco block of eight, this instantly appealing apartment provides a superb lifestyle offering of space, comfort and ultra-convenience.
Tastefully presented and brimming with natural light, it features generous lounge/dining areas enhanced by high ceilings and fresh neutral décor.
There is a spacious eat-in kitchen, while accommodation comprises two well-proportioned bedrooms and the master is appointed with a built-in wardrobe.
Additional features include an enclosed balcony with a laundry as well as a stylish fully tiled bathroom and a lock-up garage.
It presents a great opportunity for first homebuyers and investors alike, while positioned within walking distance of buses, parks and schools, Bexley village shops, eateries and Rockdale Station.
• Tastefully presented, light and airy interiors, fresh neutral décor
• Spacious layout w/ open plan lounge/dining zones with high ceilings
• Well-equipped eat-in kitchen w/ gas cooking, ample cupboard storage
• Good sized bedrooms, main with built-in robe, stylish bathroom
• Enclosed sunlit balcony w/ laundry, picture windows, leafy outlooks
• Immediately liveable with scope to enhance/modernise over time
• Tiled flooring throughout, security intercom, easy access to LUG
• Walk to village shops and eateries, buses, schools, Rockdale Station
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||168|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||135|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|