Streamlined interiors, sleek designer finishes and an ultra-convenient address all combine to provide a superb lifestyle sanctuary in this brand new boutique townhouse. Flawlessly created and finished to superior standards, it features a contemporary open plan design with fluid lounge/dining areas as well as a sleek CaesarStone island kitchen with quality stainless steel gas appliances. The upper level comprises three well-scaled bedrooms and the master features a stylish ensuite. Further highlights include an oversized child-friendly backyard as well as ducted air conditioning, an internal laundry with a third w/c and internal access to secure double parking.
It is exceptionally positioned within a stroll of Arncliffe Public School and Riverine Park, while enjoying close proximity to the M5 Motorway, Arncliffe and Banksia Stations, Brighton-Le-Sands and the airport.
• Striking design w/ fluid living/dining areas bathed in natural light
• Sleek CaesarStone kitchen features quality s/steel gas appliances
• Oversized child-friendly level backyard amid low maintenance gardens
• Three well-scaled bedrooms with built-in robes, main w/ ensuite
• Stylish fully tiled bathrooms/ensuite, ducted a/c, plentiful storage
• Internal laundry with third w/c, internal access to double garage
• Front of complex, walk to Arncliffe Public School, Riverine Park
• Close to Bay Street’s buzzing dining strip, rapid airport access
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||220|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|