Character, charm and ultra-convenience all combine to provide an appealing offering in this welcoming semi residence.
Living is easy with a free flowing layout from front to back, offering separate lounge and dining areas and high ceilings.
Move straight in and enjoy as is, while it presents excellent potential to renovate further/enhance over time and realise your family dream home (STCA).
Complete with two off street parking, it is positioned in a sought-after setting, a short walk to Kingsgrove village shops and eateries, schools, and Kingsgrove Station.
• Original free flowing layout with separate living and dining areas
• Sun bathed family friendly level backyard amid easy-care gardens
• Two good sized bedrooms , main with additional sunroom
• Lock up garage plus undercover parking located on Edward St
• Stroll to Kingsgrove shopping hub, popular eateries, quality schools
• Close to Kingsgrove station, parklands, M5 & city buses
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||133|
|Median Rental Price||$605 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|