Transformed by a complete contemporary renovation with no expense spared, this as-new designer residence provides an idyllic family home in a desirable community-oriented location.
Beautifully presented and appointed while bathed in natural light, it features a superb layout offering multiple living areas dressed in stylish décor and quality tiled/timber flooring.
A sleek CaesarStone kitchen and open plan lounge/dining area serves as the social part of the home, while interiors extend to sun bathed alfresco entertaining followed by an oversized child-friendly backyard.
Accommodation comprises four bedrooms altogether, three of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes, while the upper level master features a walk-in wardrobe and stylish ensuite.
Further highlights include a study off the second bedroom, a full sized main bathroom, ducted air conditioning, video security intercom and internal access to a lock-up garage.
This readymade family home is positioned within a stroll of Bexley village shops and cafes, quality schools, parks and public transport.
• Beautifully presented as-new interiors flooded with natural light
• Cleverly designed with generous proportions & multiple living zones
• Gourmet kitchen w/ breakfast bar and quality s/steel gas appliances
• Sunny alfresco entertaining, oversized child/pet-friendly level yard
• Well proportioned bedrooms, three appointed with built-in robes
• Upper level master with WIR and ensuite, deluxe main bathroom
• Ducted a/c, high ceilings, downlights, study off second bedroom
• Internal access to lock-up garage, video security intercom, storage
• Walk to village shops and cafes, quality schools, public transport
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|