A sleek contemporary design, fresh earthy tones and high quality finishes come together to provide an instantly appealing lifestyle abode in this double brick near-new apartment.
Located in the environmentally friendly `Rose on Payten’ complex amid beautifully landscaped grounds, it features a wonderfully spacious layout offering a combined living/dining area dressed in crisp neutral décor and flooded with natural light. There is a gourmet island kitchen with stone benchtops and quality stainless steel gas appliances, while sliding glass doors open to a north facing covered balcony awash with sunshine.
Complete with lift access to a secure basement car space plus storage, it is positioned within a stroll of Roselands Centro Shopping Centre and close to a variety of schools, popular cafes and parks, while boasting rapid access to the M5 Motorway and Sydney’s CBD.
• Contemporary design, fresh neutral tones, quality finishes
• Stylish open plan living/dining flooded with natural light
• North facing entertainment balcony awash with sunshine
• Gourmet island kitchen with quality s/steel gas appliances
• Well-proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
• Master w/ ensuite, stylish main bathroom, internal laundry
• Reverse cycle a/c, engineered timber and tiled flooring
• Convenient lift access to security car space plus storage
• Access to beautifully landscaped gardens & communal BBQ area
• Environmentally sensitive complex, double brick construction
• Moments to Roselands Centro, schools, cafes, parks, M5
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||135|
|Median Rental Price||$585 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||93|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|