Occupying a substantial 512sqm parcel with a wide 16.76m frontage, this beautifully maintained residence delivers a ready made family home as is, while presenting potential to modernise/re-create or take advantage of its R3 zoning for future development.
Enjoying all the ease of a single level layout, it features wonderfully spacious interiors with L-shaped lounge/dining areas as well as a separate family room/casual meals area and a study. There is a well-maintained original timber kitchen with ample cupboard storage, while interiors spill out to a north facing sunlit patio and child-friendly level backyard amid low maintenance gardens.
Complete with side driveway access to a lock-up garage and carport, it is positioned within footsteps of Bennett Park and buses, while a stroll to Roselands Shopping and Aquatic Centre, moments to schools, Narwee Station and enjoying easy access to the M5 Motorway.
• Classic layout features L-shaped lounge/dining with high ceilings
• Well-maintained original timber kitchen w/ ample cupboard storage
• Separate family living adjoins casual meals area and sizeable study
• North facing child-friendly backyard amid low maintenance gardens
• Undercover sun bathed patio, separate entry off the front verandah
• Spacious, light and airy bedrooms, two with wardrobes
• Full bathroom with separate bath & shower, air conditioning
• Polished timber floorboards in both the family room and study
• Plentiful storage, internal laundry with w/c, security system
• Side driveway access to a lock-up garage and carport, garden shed
• 16.76m frontage, 512.2sqm block, R3 zoning for future development
• Footsteps to Bennett Park, buses, minutes to schools, Narwee station
• Stroll to Roselands Shopping and Aquatic Centre, The Lantern Club
• Close to golf course, M5 Motorway w/ rapid access to CBD & airport
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|