Offering charm, warmth and character, this traditional family home with vintage appeal is conveniently located within minutes of Kogarah train station, quality local schools, eateries and parks .
The home’s accommodation comprises of three large bedrooms, main featuring original fireplace and balcony with district views, open plan living and dining areas, and front and rear entertaining areas. High ornate ceilings can be seen throughout, carrying through from the entryway to a light-filled living room, which showcases a second fireplace.
Dining area leads out to a paved courtyard with solid sandstone steps leading up to a multi-tiered low-maintenance backyard with multiple alfresco entertaining areas.
• Open-plan layout with spacious separate living and dining areas
• Three generously sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
• Updated kitchen with gas cooking facilities and dishwasher
• Polished timber floorboards, soaring decorative ceilings, fireplaces
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning and gas connection for heating
• Lock-up garage with remote control access & workshop area
• Multiple outdoor entertaining areas, both front and back
• Property can also be accessed via Connemarra Street
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||116|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||107|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|