Occupying a substantial 531sqm level block in a highly sought-after location, this original full brick home offers the ideal blank canvas to re-create, renovate or re-build a brand new contemporary family residence (STCA).
It currently comprises an original layout with a combined living/dining area plus a separate family room enhanced by high ceilings and plenty of natural light.
Accommodation comprises three well scaled bedrooms, one is appointed with a built-in wardrobe and the main bedroom adjoins a sunroom.
Complete with a four car lock-up garage and a double carport, it is positioned for ultra-convenience within walking distance of Beverly Hills popular dining and entertainment hub, quality schools, parks and public transport.
• Classic layout featuring combined living/dining, separate family
• Original kitchen/bathroom with scope for a modern redesign
• Well proportioned bedrooms, one with built-in robe, sunroom
• Exciting scope to re-create/renovate for contemporary living (STCA)
• Superb potential to re-build a brand new family dream home (STCA)
• Presents an outstanding opportunity for families and developers
• Walk to Beverly Hills Station & popular shopping & dining precinct
• Easy access to schools, parks, playing fields and the M5 Motorway
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||106|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||39|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|