First time offered in 50 years, this classic freestanding home presents exciting potential and boundless possibilities to capitalise in an ultra-convenient location. Occupying an impressive 556sqm level block, it features a wonderfully spacious layout with separate family, living and dining areas enhanced by polished timber flooring, high ceilings and abundant natural light.
There is an inviting living area warmed by a classic electric fireplace, while the kitchen is well equipped with quality stainless steel gas appliances. Interiors extend to a superb covered entertainers’ deck followed by a sun washed child-friendly backyard amid lovely fragrant gardens.
Accommodation comprises three bedrooms, two of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes plus there is a sizeable study/sunroom.
It boasts unlimited possibilities to re-create/renovate for contemporary living or re-build a brand new family home (STCA).
Complete with a double lock-up garage which can be used as workshop/storage, it is positioned within walking distance of village shops and cafes, Bexley Park and Aquatic Centre, public transport, schools and moments to Westfield Hurstville.
• Wonderfully spacious w/ separate family, living and dining areas
• Inviting lounge warmed by electric fireplace & bathed in natural light
• Streamlined kitchen features quality stainless steel gas appliances
• Covered alfresco entertaining area and picturesque sunny backyard
• Well sized bedrooms, two w/ mirrored built-in robes, ceiling fans
• Polished timber flooring, reverse cycle a/c, plantation shutters
• Sunroom/study, solar panels, gas outlet, DLUG or storage/workshop
• Walk to village shops and cafes, moments to Westfield Hurstville
• Close to Bexley Golf Club, Bardwell Valley parklands, aquatic centre
• Minutes to Kingsgrove and Bexley North Stations, variety of schools
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||116|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||107|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|