A stylish renovation has transformed this charming residence into an exceptional family haven delivering modern comfort, space and effortless living and entertaining.
Enjoying all the ease of a single level layout, it features a carefully considered design offering separate lounge, dining and family areas enhanced by floating timber flooring and abundant natural light.
A modern kitchen is equipped with stone benchtops, tiled splashbacks and quality stainless steel gas appliances, while to the rear is an enclosed backyard with a sparkling swimming pool in paved sun drenched surrounds.
Accommodation comprises four well proportioned bedrooms, all of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes plus there are two bathrooms and an internal laundry with an additional w/c.
Complete with off-street parking and a separate workshop at the rear, it is positioned within a stroll of Bexley Park and Bexley Golf Course as well as public transport, schools and minutes to Westfield Hurstville.
• Family focused layout offers separate family, lounge and dining areas
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops & quality s/steel gas appliances
• Enclosed backyard with sparkling swimming pool in sunlit surrounds
• Well proportioned bedrooms all appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Floating timber flooring, custom shelving/storage
• High ceilings, full sized main bathroom, internal laundry with w/c
• Off-street parking, workshop, walk to Bexley Park/Bexley Golf Course
• Close to shops and quality schools, minutes to Westfield Hurstville
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||114|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|