Realise the potential of this near-original weatherboard character cottage, ready for renovation or redevelopment to capitalise on the 392sqm block, proximity to Bexley Golf Club & Bardwell Valley Parklands and convenience to shopping centres, schools, rail & M5.
This well-loved classic is set in an elevated position, enjoying a Northerly front aspect with potential for district views/capturing open district views? and the bonus of a workshop, garage and parking.
• High corniced ceilings, polished timber floors, sash windows
• Traditional lounge opens to North-facing sunroom/lobby
• Adjacent dining with original kitchen, garden front study
• N-facing master bedroom, vintage bathroom, int laundry
• Bright and tidy interior, it’s lovable, liveable
• Moments to parks, golf course, aquatic centre, bus-to-rail
• Less than 1km to primary schools and Kingsgrove High School
• Minutes to Kingsgrove & Bexley North rail, shops & supermarket
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||116|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|