Originally built as a residence plus traditional corner store, this substantial brick property has been renovated to create a flexible two-storey six-bedroom home with multiple living areas flowing to North-facing covered & al fresco outdoor entertaining.
Set on a corner block with potential for parking, this unique package offers plenty of room for a large, combined or extended family plus bonus income.
- Space leased for telecoms, returning approx. $24,000 pa
- Potential rental return on house approx. $900 per week
- Expansive elevated ground level living plus 5 bedrooms
- Huge lounge/dining, casual living, eat-in gas kitchen
- Lower level teen/parent retreat with living, bed & bath
- Ensuite, study, tiled floors, fully-tiled baths, BIRs, RC/AC
- All-weather covered entertaining with outdoor kitchen
- Wide residential street, bus at door, footsteps to golf club
- Minutes to Hurstville rail, shopping centre, schools & CBD
Lantern Club Roselands
21 Roselands Avenue, Roselands NSW 2196
Time & Date:
Thursday 4th April at 7pm
Please arrive prior to ensure you have been registered for the auction