Enjoying a desirable setting in a peaceful cul-de-sac, this charming freestanding residence strikes a perfect chord between modern style and family functionality in a coveted community-oriented location.
It reveals a free-flowing level layout offering spacious open plan living and a separate dining area enhanced by polished timber flooring, high ceilings and an open fireplace. There is a sleek Caesarstone island kitchen with a breakfast bar and quality stainless steel gas appliances, while interiors extend to a superb undercover entertainment deck followed by a sunny child-friendly backyard.
It’s in a perfect spot for active families, within a stroll of parks, playing fields and reserves, while moments to quality schools and Bexley North Station, village shops and popular eateries.
· Cleverly designed layout with spacious open plan living
· Stylish dining area with high ceilings and open fireplace
· Modern stone island kitchen, b/bar, s/steel gas appliances
· Walk-in pantry, concealed internal laundry and storage
· Superb covered entertainment deck w/ integrated BBQ
· Sun washed level backyard amid established gardens
· Well-proportioned bedrooms, two fitted with built-in robes
· Master with walk-in robe, bright and airy main bathroom
· Polished timber floorboards, reverse cycle air conditioning
· Separate home office/studio accommodation with bathroom
· Quiet cul-de-sac setting, carport plus off-street parking
· Short walk to Bexley North Public School, Stotts Reserve
· Close to Bexley North shopping village, parks & the station
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||37|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|