Situated on a tightly-held street opposite the leafy grounds of Seaforth Park, this spacious family home delivers a wonderful sense of tranquillity, with generous proportions and sun soaked outdoor entertaining spaces.
The layout presents an abundance of space for both parents and children, with multiple living zones spilling onto the terrace, lawns and swimming pool. It’s absolutely ideal for growing families, featuring five bedrooms and potential for in-law/guest accommodation.
Positioned approximately 850 metres from Rockdale Station and footsteps from a variety of local shops, cafes and restaurants, this is the perfect location to enjoy easy modern convenience.
• Freestanding with a gorgeous character facade
• Bright and airy open plan living and dining zone
• Includes formal living, dining and lounge rooms
• Covered deck overlooks the gardens and pool
• Spacious kitchen with quality stone benches
• 5 bedrooms with built-ins, main with walk-in
• Air con, ceiling fans and plantation shutters
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||129|
|Median Rental Price||$780 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|