Explore the potential of this classic single level residence, occupying a substantial 442sqm block in a desirable park side location.
Bright and sunny with an easy free flowing layout, it currently comprises open plan family and dining areas plus separate living enhanced by timber and parquetry flooring and high ceilings.
The kitchen and bathroom are original and in good condition, while accommodation comprises three well sized bedrooms and to the rear is a sun washed and easy-care level backyard.
Within a stroll of Rockdale Bicentennial Park with its bike tracks and playing fields, while minutes to buzzing village shops and popular eateries, schools, buses and beaches.
• Warm and inviting interiors w/ open family/dining & separate living
• Neat and tidy original kitchen with potential for modern redesign
• Low maintenance sun washed level backyard for the growing family
• Well proportioned bedrooms, bright and airy original bathroom
• High ceilings, timber/parquetry floors, internal laundry, second w/c
• Split-cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, LUG and workshop
• Stroll to buses, minutes to Rockdale Plaza and St George Hospital
• Close to Bay Street’s buzzing shops, cafes, quality schools, beaches
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$435 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|