Privately set within Northview – an immaculately kept, boutique complex of just 26 apartments, this near-new, one-bedroom home offers cosmopolitan, city living at its best. Turrella train station is located just two minutes’ walk, connecting you to the Sydney CBD and Wolli Creek interchange.
East facing and uniquely designed, this sophisticated residence presents a range of stylish features and finishes desired by the astute buyer.
• One spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe, adjacent bathroom
• Open-plan lounge and dining area with timber-look tiled flooring
• Double sliding doors opening to private covered L-shaped terrace
• Stone and polyurethane kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
• Lift access to secure basement car space and storage cage on title
• Expansive, communal roof-top terrace, ideal for entertaining friends
• An ideal property for the astute investor or for stylish first home
• Currently leased to excellent tenant @ $480 per week.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|