A clever layout, light and airy interiors and an ultra-convenient address all combine to provide an exceptional first home or investment in this well presented apartment.
Tastefully appointed and brimming with natural light, it features a combined living/dining area enhanced by polished floating timber flooring and neutral décor. There is a streamlined kitchen with stainless steel appliances, while accommodation comprises three well proportioned bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms are appointed with built-in wardrobes and the master extends to a sunlit balcony enjoying elevated district outlooks.
Additional features include a bright and airy fully tiled bathroom as well as an internal laundry and a lock-up garage.
It is superbly positioned within a stroll of Bexley’s shops and popular eateries, parks, schools and public transport.
• Spacious layout with combined lounge/dining bathed in natural light
• Streamlined kitchen w/ s/steel appliances and ample cupboard storage
• Well proportioned bedrooms, two appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Master bedroom opens to a sun washed balcony with elevated views
• Bright and airy fully tiled bathroom, internal laundry, lock-up garage
• Floating timber flooring, fresh neutral décor, scope to personalise
• Outstanding first home or investment in an ultra-central location
• Walk to Bexley shops and eateries, parks, schools, public transport
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||108|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|