Enjoying a desirable first floor position in a newly refurbished security building, this recently refreshed apartment provides a superb lifestyle haven within a stroll of Rockdale Station.
Cleverly designed for comfort and ease of living, it features a spacious layout with open plan lounge and dining areas extending to a generous undercover balcony, perfect for entertaining.
Accommodation comprises two well proportioned bedrooms, both of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes and enjoy lovely leafy outlooks.
There is a modern full sized bathroom and a separate internal laundry, while there is reverse cycle air conditioning in the lounge/dining area as well as the main bedroom.
Complete with an invaluable lock-up garage, it promises ultra-convenience in a peaceful cul-de-sac address, a stroll to Bexley village shops and popular eateries, beautiful Seaforth Park, buses and a variety of schools.
• Freshly painted throughout and brimming with natural light
• Wonderfully spacious layout features open plan living/dining areas
• Well equipped kitchen with quality appliances & breakfast bar
• Sliding glass doors open to covered balcony perfect for entertaining
• Well proportioned bedrooms, main bedroom/living area with a/c
• Modern full bathroom, separate internal laundry, lock-up garage
• Outstanding investment or first home in an ultra-central address
• Set in a newly refurbished building amid lovely landscaped gardens
• Easy walk to Rockdale Station, buses, shops, schools and parks
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$610 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||145|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|