A wonderfully spacious layout, multiple living areas and sun bathed alfresco entertaining all combine to provide a superb family home in this full brick double storey residence.
Beautifully presented and brimming with natural light, it features a flowing layout offering separate living/dining areas and a well equipped kitchen. There is a generous family rumpus room, while interiors open to a superb sun soaked entertainment deck followed by a child-friendly level backyard amid lovely established gardens.
Accommodation consists of four well proportioned bedrooms, the master is appointed with a built-in wardrobe plus there is a full sized main bathroom and an internal laundry with a second w/c.
Occupying a substantial 653sqm parcel in a highly convenient address, it is positioned within a stroll of beautiful Stotts Reserve, Bexley North shops and eateries, public transport and Bardwell Valley Golf Club, while enjoying easy access to the M5 Motorway.
• Wonderfully spacious layout featuring separate living/dining areas
• Beautifully presented with polished timber floors and high ceilings
• Neat and tidy kitchen equipped w/ ample cupboard storage/bench space
• Sizeable family rumpus, well sized bedrooms, main with built-in robe
• Sun soaked entertainment deck overlooks child-friendly level backyard
• Full bathroom with separate w/c, internal laundry with second w/c
• Carport, internal access to lock-up garage, large storage room
• Walk to Bexley North shops and eateries, buses, Stotts Reserve
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|