If you would like to arrange a private inspection for this property please contact us for an available time slot
An impressive layout, stylish contemporary interiors and an ultra-convenient address all combine to ensure a blissful family lifestyle in this solid dual level home. Cleverly designed for effortless living and entertaining, it features generous open plan lounge and dining areas plus a well-equipped Stone kitchen and a superb entertainment courtyard.
This instantly appealing home is exceptionally located is a desirable community-oriented address, within a stroll of buses, shops and popular eateries, while moments to Hurstville Station, Westfield Shopping and quality schools.
• Impressive family layout featuring spacious open plan living and dining areas
• Stylish designer interiors enhanced by high ceilings and abundant natural light
• Gourmet Stone kitchen equipped w/ quality stainless steel appliances
• Interiors open to sunlit courtyard and superb undercover alfresco entertaining
• Well scaled bedrooms with built-in robes, master w/ walk-in robe and ensuite
• Third bedroom opens to sunlit Juliet balcony, main bathroom w/ corner spa
• Ducted air conditioning, polished timber floorboards, downlights throughout
• Electronic gate, double lock-up garage, plentiful internal storage
• Minutes to Hurstville Station, Westfield Shopping, variety of schools, transport
• Freshly painted, new flooring, not a cent to spend. Move straight in
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||94|
|Median Rental Price||$573 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||269|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|