Character, potential and a sought-after family-oriented location all combine to provide an outstanding opportunity in this well presented single level residence.
Occupying a substantial 518.5 sqm corner parcel within a stroll of Bexley village, this tightly-held home features an original layout with separate lounge and dining areas appointed with high ceilings and exposed brickwork.
The galley-style timber kitchen features gas cooking and ample cupboard storage, while to the rear is an easy-care child-friendly backyard and an undercover entertaining area.
Accommodation consists of three well proportioned bedrooms, the spacious lounge can be converted into a fourth bedroom. Additional features include a sunroom, a full sized bathroom, a combined laundry and second bathroom plus a double lock-up garage.
This instantly appealing residence is immediately liveable as is, while it presents exciting scope to modernise/renovate or re-build a brand new contemporary family home (STCA).
It is positioned within a stroll of shops and popular eateries, buses and quality schools, while enjoying easy access to Rockdale Plaza and public transport.
• Original layout with separate lounge/dining brimming with sunlight
• Galley-style timber kitchen, gas cooking, ample cupboard storage
• Undercover alfresco entertaining area, easy-care level backyard
• Well proportioned bedrooms, lounge/optional fourth bedroom
• Sunroom, high ceilings, exposed brickwork, leadlight windows
• Full sized main bathroom, internal laundry and second bathroom
• Outstanding potential to re-create/renovate brand new home (STCA)
• Side street access to double lock-up garage, walk to city transport
• Walk to village shops and eateries, easy access to the airport & CBD
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||113|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|