Occupying a prized corner position with access via Thomas Street, this beautifully renovated residence delivers the perfect environment for families, in a convenient setting bordering Hurstville.
Spacious free flowing interiors are dressed in fresh contemporary tones and feature sleek living/dining areas flooded with natural light. There is a gourmet French Provincial style kitchen equipped with quality Smeg gas appliances, while the outdoors is perfect for entertaining and complete with a superb covered courtyard doubling as a carport, and an oversized child-friendly yard.
Accommodation comprises three well proportioned bedrooms, all of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes plus there is a deluxe full sized bathroom with a standalone bathtub.
Further highlights include ducted air conditioning, engineered timber flooring, an internal laundry with an additional w/c, plentiful storage and a garden shed.
This readymade residence is positioned a short walk to local parks and Beverly Hills popular dining strip as well as a selection of schools and public transport, while enjoying close proximity to Westfield Hurstville.
• Beautifully presented with stylish neutral décor & quality finishes
• Sleek flowing living and dining areas flooded with natural light
• French Provincial style kitchen w/ b/bar and Smeg appliances
• Generous courtyard/carport perfect for alfresco entertaining
• Oversized child-friendly level yard & private easycare gardens
• Well proportioned bedrooms all appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Deluxe fully tiled bathroom w/ standalone tub, laundry w/ second w/c
• Ducted air conditioning, engineered timber flooring, high ceilings
• Corner position with access via Thomas Street, single carport, shed
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|