Boasting a prominent street presence in a prestigious Bexley North address, this impeccable residence delivers the ultimate family sanctuary of timeless elegance, superior quality and entertainment excellence.
Cleverly designed to maximise space and natural light, it features grand proportions with vast open plan living zones, perfect to accommodate growing families. There is a chef’s granite island kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel gas appliances, while interiors enjoy an effortless flow to superb alfresco entertaining and a sparkling glass fenced swimming pool as the centrepiece.
A separate studio/office provides the perfect working from home environment, while further highlights include underfloor heating in the kitchen and living area, soaring period ceilings and warm timber finishes, ducted air conditioning, a secure tandem carport and off-street parking. It is exceptionally located in one of Bexley’s most prized streets, moments to prestigious schools, shops and cafes, Bexley North and Kingsgrove Stations.
• Grand proportions with vast open plan living and entertaining areas
• Chef’s island granite kitchen features quality s/steel gas appliances
• Sparkling glass fenced swimming pool in paved sun drenched surrounds
• Superb undercover poolside decked area perfect for entertaining
• Well-scaled bedrooms, four appointed with BIR’s, main with ensuite
• Separate entrance studio/office perfect for working from home
• High period ceilings, exquisite fireplaces, polished timber floors
• Charming bathrooms, granite vanity, ducted a/c, rich timber finishes
• Luxury convenience of ducted vacuum cleaning, laundry chute
• Heated floors in kitchen and living areas, separate workshop
• Prominent street presence, secure tandem carport, off-street parking
• Close to a variety of prestigious schools, parks and playing fields
• Stroll to shops, buses, close to Bexley North, Kingsgrove Stations
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$415 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|