Showcasing a clever blend of modern comfort and charming period appeal, this beautifully presented semi residence provides an idyllic home for young families and downsizers alike. Enjoying all the ease of a single level layout, it features warm and inviting interiors enhanced by polished timber flooring and high ceilings.
This superb semi residence ensures a relaxed lifestyle of ultra-convenience, within a short walk of the station, Bexley shops and cafes, parks and a variety of quality schools.
• Original layout w/ separate living/dining enhanced by high ceilings
• Streamlined gas kitchen equipped with ample cupboard storage
• Secluded sun bathed entertainment courtyard amid established gardens
• Two well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Polished timber floors, picture rails, leadlight windows, fireplace
• Bright and airy bathroom w/ separate w/c, separate internal laundry
• Single carport, storage, scope to enhance/personalise to taste
• Walk to the station, Bexley shops, cafes, variety of parks, schools
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||116|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||107|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|