Presenting an outstanding opportunity in an ultra-convenient address, this original home offers exciting potential for a contemporary renovation/creative transformation or to re-build your family dream home (STCA).
It currently comprises a classic layout featuring separate living/dining areas and a spacious kitchen. Accommodation consists of three well sized bedrooms, the main is appointed with a built-in wardrobe.
There is an original bathroom plus an internal laundry, while to the rear is an undercover patio with a spa followed by a sunny child-friendly backyard. The home is complete with a lock-up garage with additional storage.
Explore the possibilities to make your mark and capitalise on its ultra-central location, within minutes of Hurstville’s CBD and Westfield Shopping, quality schools, parks and public transport.
• Original layout featuring separate spacious living/dining areas
• Sun bathed level backyard and undercover patio with spa bath
• Neat and tidy kitchen equipped with ample cupboard storage
• Well sized bedrooms, main appointed with a built-in wardrobe
• Full sized original bathroom with separate w/c, internal laundry
• Exciting scope for a complete contemporary renovation (STCA)
• Outstanding opportunity to re-build family dream home (STCA)
• Ultra-central setting close to shops, cafes, schools, Hurstville CBD
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|