Bright and airy interiors, a wonderful sense of space and an ultra-convenient setting all combine to provide an enticing lifestyle offering for first homebuyers and investors alike.
Enhanced by polished floating timber flooring and high ceilings, it features an original layout with a neat and tidy kitchen, while a combined lounge/dining area opens to a sunlit balcony.
The two bedrooms are well proportioned and appointed with built-in wardrobes plus there is an original bathroom and an internal laundry.
Although immediately liveable and ready to enjoy, it presents potential to renovate/modernise or enhance over time if desired.
Complete with an allocated car space, it is positioned within footsteps of buses, while within walking distance of Rockdale Station, parks and local schools and enjoying close proximity to Rockdale Plaza and Westfield Hurstville.
• Spacious layout w/ combined lounge/dining opening to sunlit balcony
• Neat and tidy kitchen features ample cupboard storage/benchspace
• Well proportioned bedrooms both appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Polished floating timber floors, high ceilings, scope to personalise
• Original bright & airy bathroom, internal laundry, allocated single car space
• Potential to renovate/modernise or enhance over time if desired
• Outstanding first home or investment in an ultra-central location
• Walk to Bexley shops and eateries, parks, schools, public transport
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$610 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||145|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|