Defined by its light and airy interiors, stylish living zones and sun bathed alfresco spaces, this warm and inviting villa provides an idyllic haven for young families and downsizers alike.
Recently refreshed and ready to enjoy, it features an easycare layout offering separate living and dining zones enhanced by polished timber flooring and high ceilings.
There is a neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard storage, while sliding glass doors open to a sun washed courtyard ideal for entertaining.
Accommodation comprises three well proportioned bedrooms, all of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes plus there is a full sized bathroom and an internal laundry with a second w/c.
Complete with a lock-up garage plus extra off street parking, it is positioned in a quiet yet ultra-convenient street, a short walk to shops, buses, parks and schools, while moments to Westfield Hurstville.
• Recently refreshed interiors enhanced by polished timber floors
• Low maintenance layout featuring separate lounge/dining areas
• Neat and tidy kitchen equipped w/ ample cupboard storage/benchspace
• Sun bathed courtyard for relaxed entertaining, covered front patio
• Well proportioned bedrooms all appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Ducted a/c, modern full sized bathroom, internal laundry with w/c
• Lock-up garage, off street parking, close to Westfield Hurstville
• Quiet street, short walk to shops and buses, quality schools, parks
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||108|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|