Occupying a substantial corner parcel in a quiet parkside address, this stylish double brick residence reveals a sleek designer aesthetic and a highly functional layout creating a perfect environment for relaxed family living and entertaining.
Enjoying all the ease of a single level design, it features separate lounge and dining areas as well as a sleek CaesarStone kitchen equipped with quality De Longhi gas appliances and a walk-in pantry. Interiors flow freely to an undercover entertainment deck followed by a child-friendly level backyard bathed in sunshine.
Accommodation comprises three generous bedrooms, all of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes plus there is a separate studio/guest accommodation at the rear of the property.
Further highlights include ducted air conditioning, engineered timber and tiled flooring, extensive underhouse storage and off street parking.
This readymade family home is positioned for ultra-convenience within footsteps of parks, while within walking distance of Roselands Shopping Centre, local schools and public transport.
• Beautifully renovated for effortless family living and entertaining
• Wonderfully spacious layout featuring separate lounge and dining
• Gourmet CaesarStone kitchen w/ quality De Longhi gas appliances
• Undercover entertainment deck and child-friendly level backyard
• Good sized bedrooms with built-in robes, master with walk-in robe
• Separate studio/guest accommodation, car space, storage shed
• Daikan ducted air conditioning, engineered timber/tiled flooring
• Deluxe main bathroom w/ standalone bathtub, laundry/bathroom
• Walking distance to Roselands Shopping Centre, schools and parks
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||140|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$355 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|