Occupying a 448sqm level parcel in an enviable community-oriented address, this tastefully renovated home provides a superb family offering of modern comfort, space and versatility.
Enjoying all the ease of a single level layout, it features a flexible design revealing multiple living zones including a separate self-contained area ideal for guest/in-law accommodation or to rent out and receive extra passive income.
There is a streamlined kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances, while to the rear is an oversized child-friendly level backyard bathed in sunshine.
Accommodation comprises three well proportioned bedrooms, two of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes plus there are two stylish bathrooms and an internal laundry with a third w/c.
Complete with a lock-up garage, it is positioned close to a variety of schools, parks and buses, while only minutes to Westfield Hurstville.
• Tastefully renovated for contemporary comfort and ease of living
• Generous single level layout featuring multiple living/dining areas
• Sleek CaesarStone kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
• Separate self-contained area, ideal for in-law/guest accommodation
• Opportunity to rent self-contained area, receive extra passive income
• Oversized sun soaked level backyard perfect for children and pets
• Well proportioned bedrooms, two w/ BIR’s, stylish bathrooms, LUG
• Walk to schools, buses, parks, minutes to Westfield Hurstville
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||113|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|