Beautifully presented and recently updated through an inspired and contemporary renovation, this generous dual level residence is a striking family home designed with a focus on modern style, superior quality and effortless living and entertaining.
Impressive in scale and brimming with natural light, it features a clever design offering open plan lounge and dining areas enhanced by high ceilings and stylish décor. There is a sleek designer kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel gas appliances, while interiors enjoy a seamless transition to a superb covered entertainers’ deck and easycare level backyard.
The home’s abundant accommodation comprises six well scaled bedrooms altogether as well as a spacious study and a separate upper level living/sitting room. Further highlights include multiple reverse cycle air conditioning units, a chic fully tiled bathroom with dual rainwater shower as well as an internal laundry and plentiful storage.
Complete with side gate access to a workshop/storage room with potential for a car space, it boasts a prized address within a stroll of Carlton Public School and Carlton Station, while moments to shops, eateries, parks and public transport.
• Impressive freestanding home of space and modern family comfort
• Striking open plan living/dining areas flooded with natural light
• Gourmet eat-in kitchen equipped with quality s/steel gas appliances
• Bi-fold doors allow seamless flow to superb alfresco entertaining
• Sun bathed child-friendly level backyard amid established gardens
• Six generous bedrooms, study, upper level sitting room/living area
• Chic fully tiled bathroom, dual rainwater shower, multiple a/c units
• Polished concrete/polished timber floors, extensive roof storage
• Side driveway access to workshop with potential for parking
• Stroll to Carlton Public School and station, shops, parks, transport
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||114|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|