Quietly positioned in a desirable family-oriented cul-de-sac, this freestanding residence is immediately liveable and ready to enjoy while offering a prime canvas for a cosmetic redesign or creative transformation (STCA).
It comprises a traditional layout featuring separate living and dining areas enhanced by abundant natural light while opening to a selection of outdoor areas.
The streamlined timber kitchen is equipped with ample cupboard storage and benchspace, while to the rear is a covered gazebo and swimming pool amid lush gardens.
Accommodation comprises four well scaled bedrooms, two are appointed with built-in wardrobes, while there is a lower level study/home office and a large rumpus.
Complete with a double lock-up garage and extensive storage, it is located for ultra-convenience in a highly sought-after address, a stroll to schools, parks and public transport, while minutes to Roselands Shopping Centre and the M5 Motorway.
• Traditional layout w/ separate living/dining bathed in natural light
• Streamlined kitchen with ample cupboard storage and benchspace
• Interiors open to multiple alfresco spaces, covered poolside gazebo
• Swimming pool amid lush gardens in paved sun drenched surrounds
• Well proportioned bedrooms, two enjoy access to a sunlit balcony
• Multiple split cycle air con units, polished timber floors in lounge
• Lower level rumpus area, home office/study, extensive storage
• Superb potential for modern redesign/renovate brand new home (STCA)
• Walk to schools, parks, close to Roselands Shopping Centre and M5
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||91|
|Median Rental Price||$593 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|