Pairing stylish interiors with a spacious courtyard, this exceptional residence enjoys a quiet position in the heart of Clemton Park Village. It impresses with an intuitive design that is brimming with style, attracts an abundance of natural light and provides all spaces with outdoor access.
A modern vision of urban living, Clemton Park Village offers residents secure, landscaped grounds, a children’s play area and a bustling commercial hub with cafes, restaurants, a supermarket and amenities. Two train stations are within walking distance, while nearby Beamish Street offers a wide variety of grocers, restaurants and take-away food outlets.
• In the centre of the complex for optimum quiet
• Perfect entertainer providing easy in/outdoor flow
• 20mm Caesarstone benchtops, soft close drawers
• Both bedrooms equipped with mirrored built-ins
• Main bathroom provides a bath under shower
• Intercom, secure basement parking & storage
• Lower square offers cafes, restaurants & a bar
• Jetts gym, massage parlour, physio & pharmacy
• Common area offers table tennis & gym equipment
Strata Rates: $848.00 pq
Council Rates: $1,448.00 pa
Water Rates: $668.00 pa (Approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||291|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|