Exceptionally located in a burgeoning community-oriented address, this charming terrace provides an idyllic lifestyle haven of character charm and timeless period appeal. It features an original layout with designated living/dining areas enhanced by polished timber flooring and exposed sandstone walls.
This instantly appealing residence is quietly located yet within walking distance of public transport, shops, vibrant eateries and moments to eastern beaches.
• Warm and inviting terrace exuding character and timeless appeal
• Zoned living and dining w/ polished timber floors, high ceilings
• Well-equipped skylit kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances
• Interiors open to a tranquil courtyard bathed in all day sunshine
• Low maintenance lawn set amid established tropical gardens
• Well sized bedrooms, two appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Master opens to a sunlit covered balcony with leafy outlook
• Full sized bathroom, separate internal laundry, plentiful storage
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$610 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|