Beautifully proportioned and flooded with natural light, this stylish contemporary apartment provides an exceptional lifestyle offering in a modern security complex. Cleverly designed for effortless living and entertaining, it features an oversized layout with open plan lounge/dining areas extending to a full-width covered balcony enjoying private leafy outlooks.
The sleek CaesarStone island kitchen features quality stainless steel gas appliances, while accommodation comprises two well-proportioned bedrooms, both of which enjoy access to sunny balconies. The master is appointed with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite and the second bedroom features a built-in wardrobe.
Complete with lift access to a secure basement car space plus a storage cage, it is positioned for ultra-convenience within a stroll of Kogarah’s village hub, shops and cafes, Kogarah Station, quality schools, parks and hospitals.
• Impressive layout with 103sqm of internal living areas
• Stylish contemporary interiors flooded with natural light
• Open living/dining flows to covered entertainment balcony
• Sleek stone island kitchen with s/steel gas appliances
• Well-proportioned bedrooms open to covered balconies
• Main w/ walk-in robe and ensuite, second bedroom w/ BIR
• Study, full main bathroom, separate internal laundry
• Engineered timber flooring, ceiling fans, neutral décor
• 16sqm secure basement car space, 8sqm storage room
• Stroll to Kogarah’s village shops & cafes, Kogarah Station
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||67|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||521|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|