Generous proportions, an exceptional layout and a peaceful cul-de-sac address all combine to deliver the perfect environment for modern family living in this freestanding tri-level residence.
Cleverly designed with a focus on space and flexibility, it features warm and welcoming interiors with stylish living/dining areas flowing to a north facing partly covered courtyard, perfect for entertaining. There is a sleek CaesarStone kitchen, while the upper level comprises four well-proportioned bedrooms and the master with ensuite opens to a private balcony.
A highlight is the lower level separate self-contained accommodation, perfect for guests/in-law accommodation or an ideal teenage retreat. Bordering tranquil natural reserve, it is located within minutes of Bexley village shops and cafes, public transport, quality schools and Bardwell Valley Parklands.
• Spacious tri-level layout features stylish lounge and separate dining
• Streamlined CaesarStone kitchen with quality s/steel gas appliances
• North facing alfresco entertaining and sun soaked paved backyard
• Well-proportioned bedrooms, three fitted with built-in wardrobes
• Master w/ ensuite, master/second bedroom open to sunny balconies
• Modern main bathroom, multiple split-cycle air conditioning units
• High ceilings, polished timber floorboards, downlights throughout
• Lower level self-contained accommodation with kitchenette, gym
• Internal access to lock-up garage, multi-purpose room/storage
• Close to shops, public transport, schools, Bardwell Valley Parklands
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|