Light and airy with a fresh upbeat aesthetic, this tastefully renovated double-brick residence provides a readymade family home in an ultra-convenient address.
Cleverly designed for modern comfort and ease of living, it features a great layout offering separate living/dining areas enhanced by engineered floors and abundant natural light.
The sleek kitchen is equipped with granite benchtops and quality stainless steel gas appliances, while sliding glass doors open to a child-friendly level lawn and a sun washed courtyard amid easycare gardens.
There are three well sized bedrooms, all of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes and the master features an ensuite. Further highlights include a chic main bathroom with a standalone stone bathtub, reverse cycle air conditioning and a lock-up garage.
It is exceptionally positioned within minutes of both Bexley village and Hurstville’s CBD, while a stroll to shops and eateries, buses, parks and a variety of schools.
• Cleverly designed layout featuring separate living/dining areas
• Fresh and airy interiors dressed in contemporary neutral décor
• Well equipped granite kitchen with quality s/steel gas appliances
• Sun bathed courtyard, low maintenance level lawn and gardens
• Well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Master with ensuite, stylish main bathroom with standalone stone tub
• Split cycle air conditioning, engineered floors, lock-up garage
• Stroll to shops, cafes, buses, schools, minutes to Hurstville’s CBD
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?