Boasting a prized northerly aspect and elevated views towards the city skyline, this wonderfully spacious apartment provides an exceptional first home or investment in a landmark security building.
Cleverly designed and brimming with natural light, it features a generous combined lounge/dining area opening to a sunlit covered balcony enjoying captivating district/city outlooks.
There is a modern kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel appliances, while accommodation comprises two well-scaled bedrooms, both of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes.
Residents enjoy access to the complex superb facilities including a heated indoor swimming pool as well as a large outdoor swimming pool, cabana and a BBQ area.
Complete with convenient lift access to secure basement parking with a lock-up garage and separate storage cage, it is located in the heart of Miranda within footsteps of Parkside Plaza and Seymour Shaw Park, while a short walk to Westfield Miranda, Miranda Station, shops and popular eateries.
• Cleverly designed with open plan living/dining bathed in natural light
• Sunlit covered balcony enjoying elevated views towards city skyline
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and quality s/steel appliances
• Well-scaled bedrooms with built-in robes and wide scenic windows
• Full sized bright and airy bathroom, internal laundry w/ second w/c
• Superb complex facilities include heated indoor pool, outdoor pool
• BBQ area, cabana, lift access to lock-up garage plus storage cage
• Opposite Parkside Plaza, walk to Westfield Miranda, Miranda Station
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||179|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||392|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|