Occupying a 442.6sqm parcel, this traditional residence is immediately liveable as is, while offering exciting potential to be renovated/customised into an impressive home for contemporary family living (STCA).
Well presented and bathed in natural light, it reveals an original layout with separate family, lounge and dining areas enhanced by polished timber floorboards and high ceilings.
The spacious timber kitchen features gas cooking and abundant cupboard storage, while to the rear of the home is an oversized sun washed courtyard and an undercover alfresco dining area.
Accommodation comprises three well proportioned bedrooms, while there are two bathrooms and the main bathroom features a spa bath.
Located for ultra-convenience, it is positioned a short walk to Arncliffe Park, shopping/dining hub and Arncliffe station as well as quality schools, while boasting easy access to the M5 Motorway, CBD and airport.
• Traditional single level layout with separate lounge/dining/family
• Well equipped kitchen with gas appliances & ample cupboard storage
• Oversized sun washed courtyard & covered alfresco entertaining area
• Well scaled bedrooms, two bathrooms, main bathroom w/ corner spa
• Polished timber floorboards, high ceilings, abundant natural light
• Lock-up garage, low maintenance front/rear gardens and level lawn
• Renovate/re-build a brand new contemporary family home (STCA)
• Walk to Arncliffe Park and station, rapid access to the M5 and airport
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||105|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|