Fusing contemporary family comfort with charming period appeal, this beautifully presented residence provides an idyllic home as is, while offering superb potential to add a second storey and capitalise on the existing views over Bardwell Parklands. It features a wonderfully spacious layout with stylish open plan living and dining areas plus a well-equipped gourmet gas kitchen. There is a second living area/sitting room, while interiors extend to a sun washed backyard and superb alfresco entertaining (STCA).
Occupying a desirable corner parcel in a sought-after family-oriented address, it is located a short walk to both Rockdale and Bexley North Stations as well as to the beautiful Bardwell Valley Parklands and the new Bexley Aquatic Centre.
• Wonderfully spacious design with open plan living and dining areas
• Streamlined kitchen w/ quality gas appliances & ample cupboard storage
• Warm and welcoming sitting room with gas fireplace, picture rails
• Sun bathed alfresco entertaining amid easycare landscaped gardens
• Well sized bedrooms, two w/ built-in robes, charming bathroom
• Add a second storey/capture Bardwell Valley Parkland views (STCA)
• Air conditioning, polished Jarrah timber flooring, high ceilings
• Rear lane access to lock-up garage plus carport, plentiful storage
• Short walk to shops and eateries, Rockdale and Bexley North Stations
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?