Occupying a substantial approx. 465sqm parcel with dual street access, this freestanding residence provides a traditional family home offering space, function and flexibility.
Enjoying a whisper quiet setting opposite the golf course, it comprises a generous layout with separate lounge/dining areas enhanced by wide picture windows enjoying lovely leafy outlooks.
The streamlined kitchen is equipped with a breakfast bar and gas cooking, while the upper level consists of four well scaled bedrooms. Three of the bedrooms are appointed with built-in wardrobes and the master includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
The lower level features a family room plus an oversized rumpus which enjoys access to sunny child-friendly level backyard.
Complete with a lock-up garage and surrounded by quality properties, it presents an immediately liveable home as is, while boasting potential to enhance/modernise or put your creative stamp (STCA).
It is positioned in a coveted community-oriented address, close to quality schools, Beverly Hills dining and entertainment precinct, public transport and parks.
• Traditional layout featuring light filled lounge and dining areas
• Lower level family room, oversized rumpus opens to outdoors
• Sun bathed level backyard with paved area and easycare gardens
• Four upper level bedrooms, three appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Master with walk-in robe and ensuite, full sized main bathroom
• Ducted a/c, lock-up garage, internal laundry with w/c, storage
• Dual street access, opposite the golf course, close to schools
• Moments to Beverly Hills dining and entertainment precinct
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||105|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|