Enjoying a coveted setting overlooking the serene grounds of Bardwell Valley Golf Course, this stylish double brick duplex provides an idyllic lifestyle oasis in a sought-after urban location.
Beautifully renovated and brimming with natural light, it features generous open plan living/dining areas enhanced by engineered timber flooring and quality finishes.
There is a gourmet CaesarStone kitchen equipped with 90mm benchspace and quality stainless steel gas appliances, while interiors extend to a superb undercover entertainment balcony awash with sunshine.
Accommodation comprises three generous bedrooms, all of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes and the master features a stylish ensuite.
Further highlights include an oversized multi purpose room, full sized main bathroom, ducted air conditioning, an internal laundry and a double lock-up garage.
Promising ultra-convenience, it is positioned minutes to quality schools and parks, the M5 Motorway and boasts rapid access to the airport and CBD.
• Solid double brick duplex of modern comfort in prized urban address
• Cleverly designed layout, open living/dining bathed in natural light
• Gourmet CaesarStone kitchen with quality s/steel gas appliances
• Interiors open to covered entertainment balcony awash with sunshine
• Three well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Stylish fully tiled bathroom/master ensuite, ducted air conditioning
• Internal access to double lock-up garage plus extra off-street parking
• Close to quality schools, the M5 Motorway, rapid CBD/airport access
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|