Immersed in natural light and benefitting from a wonderfully spacious design, this stylishly presented apartment offers an enviable lifestyle of convenience within a well maintained security complex. Beautifully renovated and appointed throughout, it features separate living/dining areas opening to a full width covered balcony bathed in sunshine. There is a well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, while accommodation comprises two generous bedrooms, both of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes.
It presents a superb first home or investment opportunity, within a stroll of Bexley’s village shops and popular eateries, schools, public transport and all everyday amenities.
• Spacious layout with separate living/dining bathed in natural light
• Well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances/ample storage
• Interiors open to a covered full width balcony awash with sunshine
• Two generous bedrooms both appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Bright, airy full bathroom tiled floor-to-ceiling, internal laundry
• Master bedroom enjoys access to balcony, floating timber flooring
• Well maintained complex with internal access to basement LUG
• Within metres of buses to Hurstville, Rockdale and Beverly Hills
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||114|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|