Promising lifestyle excellence and ultra-convenience in a secure boutique block, this wonderfully spacious apartment provides an outstanding investment or first home opportunity in a walk-to-everywhere location.
Recently refreshed and flooded with natural light, it features an impressive layout with open plan living/dining areas enhanced by brand new floating timber flooring and crisp white walls. There is a well-equipped kitchen with brand new stone benchtops and quality appliances, while interiors open to a full-width undercover balcony, perfect for entertaining. Accommodation comprises three double sized bedrooms, all of which are appointed with brand new built-in wardrobes and the master features a fully tiled ensuite.
Additional features include a main bathroom with a brand new vanity as well as a separate internal laundry, brand new reverse cycle air conditioning and blinds, plentiful storage and a double lock-up garage. It is exceptionally positioned a walk to Rockdale Station, shops and popular eateries, while moments to Rockdale Plaza.
• Impressive layout with open plan living/dining areas bathed in light
• Spacious kitchen w/ brand new stone benchtops, quality appliances
• Sliding glass doors open to full-width covered entertainment balcony
• Double sized bedrooms appointed with brand new built-in robes
• Master features fully tiled ensuite, main bathroom with new vanity
• Freshly painted, brand new reverse cycle a/c, new timber flooring
• Brand new lighting and blinds, large internal laundry with storage
• Well-maintained boutique block complete with double lock-up garage
• Stroll to Rockdale Station, village shops, popular eateries, schools
• Moments to Rockdale Plaza, easy access to Brighton-Le-Sands Beach
• Strata rates $1237 pq, water rates $630 pa, council rates $1492 pa
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$735 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||234|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|