Enjoying convenient level access in a secure boutique block of seven, this wonderfully spacious apartment offers a readymade home as is, while presenting superb potential to renovate/personalise or enhance over time if desired. It features a generous open plan living/dining area plus a neat kitchen and three well-scaled bedrooms.
Complete with a tandem lock-up garage with mezzanine storage, it is positioned in a quiet leafy enclave within a stroll of Bexley shops, eateries and schools, while just a short walk to Rockdale Station.
• Cleverly designed floorplan with generous open plan living/dining
• Light and airy interiors w/ scope to modernise/personalise to taste
• Well-equipped kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, ample storage
• Good sized bedrooms all appointed with mirrored built-in robes
• Air conditioning in living/dining, updated fully tiled bathroom plus 2nd toilet
• Interiors open to a sun bathed verandah, lovely communal gardens
• Internal laundry, tiled throughout, tandem LUG w/ mezzanine storage
• Central setting, stroll to Bexley’s shops, cafes, public transport
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||108|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|