Nestled in a peaceful parkside address within minutes of schools and public transport, this beautifully presented double brick duplex provides an idyllic family home of space, modern comfort and flexibility.
Cleverly designed and brimming with natural light, it features a generous open plan living area with zoned lounge/dining plus a streamlined kitchen with 50mm stone benchtops and quality stainless steel gas appliances.
Interiors open to a sunny entertainment deck followed by a child-friendly level backyard amid low maintenance gardens.
Accommodation comprises four upper level bedrooms, all of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes. Three of the bedrooms including the master with ensuite open to enclosed sunlit balconies.
Further highlights include a study off the fourth bedroom as well as a lower level guest bedroom/home office, a stylish full sized main bathroom with spa bath, ducted air conditioning and an internal laundry with a third w/c.
Complete with internal access to a lock-up garage plus extra off street parking, it is superbly located minutes to shops and cafes while meters to bus stop in front of the house connected to Hurstville’s CBD and Westfield Shopping.
• Beautifully appointed neutral interiors w/ tiled flooring throughout
• Clever layout with open plan living/dining bathed in natural light
• Gourmet kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel gas appliances
• Sunlit alfresco entertaining, easycare child-friendly level backyard
• Four upper level bedrooms with built-in robes, three access balconies
• Master bedroom w/ ensuite, stylish main bathroom with spa bath
• Fourth bedroom opens to study, lower level guest bedroom/office
• Ducted a/c, internal laundry with w/c, internal access to LUG
• Close to quality schools, public transport and Westfield Hurstville
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||113|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|