Occupying a substantial 436sqm level block in a coveted family-oriented address, this classic weatherboard home presents exciting potential to renovate/re-create or rebuild a brand new contemporary family residence (STCA)
It features a traditional layout with separate living and dining areas enhanced by high period ceilings, picture rails and polished timber floorboards.
Accommodation comprises two well sized bedrooms, possible third bedroom plus study, while there is a separate sitting room plus a neat kitchen and bathroom.
The sunny level backyard presents excellent landscaping potential, while other features include an internal laundry with a second w/c and a garage for small cars.
Explore the possibilities to re-create your dream home in a highly sought-after setting, within minutes of quality schools, Bexley village shops and eateries, parks and buses, while boasting rapid access to the airport and CBD (STCA).
• Traditional layout features separate living/dining with high ceilings
• Re-create/renovate a brand new contemporary family home (STCA)
• Explore the possibilities to knock down/re-build dream home (STCA)
• Neat and tidy kitchen, study, sitting room, polished timber floors
• Good sized bedrooms, bright bathroom, internal laundry with w/c
• Sunny level backyard with fragrant gardens and superb potential
• Excellent location within a stroll of Bexley village shops and eateries
• Close proximity to the airport and CBD, quality schools, transport
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$610 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||145|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|