Occupying an impressive 752.5sqm parcel with a 14.161m frontage, this generously proportioned residence presents accommodation excellence over two spacious levels with potential for multi-generational living or extra passive income.
The home currently comprises multiple living and entertaining areas, with modern gas kitchen’s servicing both levels and eight bedrooms altogether. It presents exciting scope to reside in part of the home and receive extra passive income or re-create/re-build a brand new family residence (STCA).
This exceptional opportunity is positioned within a stroll of Bexley village shops and eateries, Rockdale Station and buses, quality schools, parks and all everyday amenities.
• Generous proportions spanning two levels with multiple living areas
• Original timber floorboards, high ceilings, classic fireplace fixtures
• Well-equipped modern kitchens with gas cooking, ample storage
• Interiors extend to upper/lower level alfresco entertaining terraces
• Picturesque sun bathed backyard amid beautiful established gardens
• Well-proportioned bedrooms, original bathrooms, internal laundries
• Opportunity for outstanding investment with potential for multi income
• Exciting scope to renovate/re-create brand new family home (STCA)
• Reside in one part of the home and receive extra passive income
• Side driveway access to carport plus off-street parking, storage shed
• Walk to Bexley village shops, cafes, Rockdale Station, parks, schools
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|