Generous proportions, designer finishes and an exceptional layout come together to deliver the perfect environment for family living in this contemporary tri-level residence.
Built to discerning standards, it features a clever floorplan offering designated family and dining zones plus a separate living area warmed in the winter months by a gas fireplace.
There is a modern Caesarstone island kitchen, while interiors enjoy an effortless flow to superb alfresco entertaining followed by a sun washed child-friendly backyard. Accommodation comprises four upper level bedrooms including a king size master bedroom with ensuite, while the lower level features a family rumpus and a separate office, perfect for those working from home.
Complete with internal access to a lock-up garage, this exceptional residence is positioned within minutes of quality schools and public transport, Westfield Hurstville, parks and all everyday conveniences.
• Cleverly designed for modern comfort and ease of living
• Welcoming lounge warmed in winter by quality gas fireplace
• Gourmet island kitchen with quality appliances & induction cooktop
• Seamless flow to undercover alfresco entertaining terrace
• Sun bathed courtyard and easycare child-friendly backyard
• Four upper level bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
• King sized master bedroom features a stylish ensuite
• Lower level home office, family/rumpus area
• Deluxe main bathroom, ducted a/c, ducted vacuum, quality tiled flooring
• Internal access to lock-up garage plus off-street parking
• Close to quality schools, transport, Westfield Hurstville
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|