Promising outstanding lifestyle appeal in an ultra-convenient location, this freestanding residence provides a superb family haven of space and versatility, while presenting boundless potential and possibilities.
Set on a substantial 518sqm parcel in quiet leafy setting, it reveals a wonderfully spacious layout featuring open plan family/living and dining areas extending to a sun bathed entertainment balcony enjoying elevated district views. There is a well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, while accommodation comprises three well-proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in/walk-in wardrobes.
Highlights include a separate outbuilding perfect for a potential teen retreat or home office as well as ample off-street parking and extensive storage. Explore the possibilities to enhance further and capitalise on its sought-after urban address, a short walk to vibrant village shops and popular eateries, parks, quality schools and public transport (STCA).
• Wonderfully versatile with open family/living and dining areas
• Sun soaked entertainment balcony enjoys elevated district views
• Well-equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• Kitchen with breakfast bar, ample cupboard storage & bench space
• Three well-proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe/study, updated bathroom
• Separate outbuilding/studio w/ scope for home office/teen retreat
• Electronic security shutters, split-cycle air conditioning, workshop
• Polished timber and parquetry flooring, multiple ceiling fans
• Exciting potential to modernise/re-create in great location (STCA)
• Off-street parking for three cars, extensive under house storage
• Sought-after setting close to shops, bars, eateries, parks, schools
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||206|
|Median Rental Price||$740 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||218|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|